Entering a tournament on this website
Many clubs are now using the NZB website and the tournament schedule to take entries for their events. This is great to see, however, we know some may find the change a little challenging to start with.
There are many benefits for using this system, such as:
- Over time, as more clubs use this online entry service, it will be a one port of call, rather than having to try and find how to enter tournaments in several different places.
- Players will see all events they have entered under the "MY NZB" Tab
- The owner of the entry can amend or delete an entry within the MY NZB page
- Clubs can download an excel file of the entries. This includes the player data such as Rank, Grade and Rating Points
- Clubs can monitor numbers and entry details via their Club Admin page
Quote for the Day: "Old ways will not open new doors"
Attached are a few tips on what to do for entering and/or amending an entry.