The Bridge Zone Show 075
This week's show includes:
We talk is there a difference between a Lady or a Woman?
- Do you suck the pen or pencil?
- Ladies may wear a skirt yet only a woman would use the skirt to her advantage at the table
Eddie Kantar – hits the Bridge Zone
- A new slant on lessons
Weird Antics at the table
- Are you aware of your fellow Bridge players intricacies?
- Barry slings his arm over the back of the chair – have you noticed it before!!!
Judge Julie rules
- Are Directors horrible
- Coffee housing or sledging
- Do you dye your hair
- Dislocation between your hand and your brain
Sharing the secret of a song
The A Point Blues – written by John O’Connor
- Accompanied on guitar by Douglas Russell
Book of the Week
- Heavenly Contracts - David Bird
- A new challenge 34521 in 2020
- 33 A points – is that too much to get
- I need a plan – do listeners have a plan
- Lets buddy up for a challenge…I’m keen
Follow this link to enjoy the show