The Bridge Zone Radio Show - 095
This week's show includes:
- North Island Pairs
- NZB and Hamilton are considering continuing with the event
- Dependent upon the COVID restrictions this may go ahead
- What are your thoughts?
- Would you play if you could?
- Barry and I talk about numbers, distancing, and very important…..lunch
- New Zealand Bridge and the Australian Bridge Federation has approached WBF about the two majors tournaments set down for 2021
- The Worlds and the Mens, Womens and Senior events
- It may cause quite a stir and we are finding that were have support Internationally
- Read all about it on the NZB website
- Poor Judge Julie has to put up with both Barry and Mereana
- We talk gloating or not, holding space for your partner who is offline when registering on BBO
- The Mixed Teams had a match up on Sunday
- When the scores are known, how far will you go?
- Barry ignores his own advice and wusses out
- You heard it here on the Bridge Zone
- Who’s a wuss……..and a winner 2nd
- Cynthia Claytons quizzes have a good following
- I wonder if she is going to provide counselling services
Here is the link to enjoy the show