The Bridge Zone Show - 099
This week's show includes
- One more week listeners – such a nice Birthday milestone to have reached
- We have tears on the Bridge Zone today, Master Jones is huffing and puffing, very unfit and lateness is a poor excuse for running
- We’re back to the Clubs and things are a little different
- The Electronic Movement is making itself know – some Bridge Clubs and The Co-operative Bank are reducing their footprint on legal tender
- Looking to implement vouchers, electronic payment for table money, Auckland and Hamilton reviewing programmes to deduct from the Bridge Mates etc – some Clubs are already there
- Hamilton Bridge Club is making available Breakfast before Bridge on Friday morning
- What a nice idea….
- Will Barry break out his wallet and let some moths out
- Wayne Burrows shares a moment in his Bridge Life and how he coped with personal tragedy
- Judge Julie rules on hesitation, her preferred form of exercise and potentially screaming Directors - psychology degrees?
that’s right – don’t step on it – it makes you cry….
- We welcome Alan Morris next week
- Barry steals a tip from Bob H
- I Dunno! – the new segment on The Bridge Zone
- Can you stump the wise old owl?
- Ring or email us and if Father Jones can’t answer – the prize is yours
- Catch you next week
here is the link to this week's show